We Discuss About That C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment 1 Answers
NPTEL C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment 1 Answers – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment 1 Answers? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment 1 Answers”
NPTEL C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
Students who complete their bachelors degree (BE/ BTech) in computer science or electrical engineering do extensive course work in Microprocessors and then in C programming. However, what is missing in the current curriculum is to explicitly establish the link between the two. Specifically we look at how a C program is translated to assembly language and how it eventually gets executed on a microprocessor. Through, animations we show what happens in the stack, data and code segment, of the microprocessor when a C program is executed.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL C Programming And Assembly Language Assignment 1 Answers 2022? :
1. What are the values of the registers AX and BX after the following assembly code executes ?
- a. AX=2, BX=1
- b. AX=1, BX=2
- c. AX=3, BX=1
- d. AX=2, BX=3
2. What is the value of the zero flag at the end of this program’s execution
3. For the following instructions
When MOV EAX,01 is reached it is necessarily the case that ECX = 0
4. Say the following 7 bytes are stored in the extra segment
with 83 being stored at ST ART_ADDR and the addresses increasing as
you go up the list.
Consider the following program to search for 33.
5. Say the opcode size of REP MOVSB is 1 byte and at present IP=0x0F21 and CX=09. The instruction REP MOVSB is executed. After the execution, we observe that CX=00. Then, IP= _________ ?
6. Say the opcode size of ADD AX,BX is 01 and IP=0x1265 at Line Number 1 in the following code.
What is the value of IP at Line Number 5 after the execution of the instructions from Line Numbers 1 − 5?
7. The value stored in the registers AX, BX after the execution of the following code snippet is
a. AX=2, DX=12
b. AX=12, DX=02
c. AX=06, DX=02
d. AX=02, DX=06
Answer:- For Answer
8. If AX=0x2117, CX=0x2434, SS=0x1041 and SP=0xF612. Analyse the following assembly code snippet. What is the value of SP after the following code executes?
9. If CS=0x0141, DS=0x1634, SS=0x2512, ES=0x3509, AX=0x0116, BP=0x4567, the Address accessed by the instruction [AX+0x0026] is
10. The value stored in the CX register after the above code snippet executes:
11. The value stored in the register DI after the above code snippet executes:
12. What is the value of the Direction Flag after the above code snippet executes
- Cannot say