Table of Contents
CDK Global Off-Campus 2023 | Associate Software Engineer
CDK Global Off-Campus 2023 has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer for the Pune, Maharashtra, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off-campus placements with CDK Global. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 1-3 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Develop and manage Kafka, Spring boot, PostgreSQL, Kotlin and ELK-based data pipeline product
- Develop and maintain Kafka stream applications to enrich and clean data, manage Kafka Connects for data ingestions and read
- Develops platform features by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Manage multiple spring boot applications within the product
- Manage the Kafka resources on AWS, ensure high performance and availability
- Manage and interact with PostgreSQL databases required for different applications within the product
- Develop and maintain different integrations with third-party and internal security modules,
- Monitor and support pipeline health by analysing Splunk, AppDynamics, and Grafana Dashboards
- Develop and manage integrations with AWS-managed ELK, design data visualizations based on Kibana
- Support new client implementations on the platform
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Automate the current workload for a better throughput
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
CDK Global Off-Campus 2023
- Expert in Java, Spring Boot framework and PostgreSQL
- knowledge of AWS – VPC, EC2, SNS, IAM, S3, Elastic Cache, Cloud Formation, Lamda and DMS
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, and monitoring tools like – Grafana, Splunk, AppDynamics, Prometheus
- Expert in designing and developing APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with customers and product owners. Managers in understanding configurations, and requirements and convey the same to the engineering team
Selection Process: CDK Global Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for CDK Global Off-Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
Join us for Regular Job Updates
About CDK Global
CDK Global Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, providing data and technology to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries
How to apply for CDK Global Off-Campus 2023 ?
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here