Table of Contents
Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Hiring
Citi off campus drive 2023: Citi Bank is hiring Java Developer/ Big Data Developer through off campus placement for Pune. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Citi off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Citi Bank|
|Designation||– Java Developer
– Big Data Developer
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualification and Skills Required for Citi recruitment
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Recruitment Process of Citi Bank
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
How to apply for CITI Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Apply Registration Link:
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Citi
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here