Table of Contents
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023
EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023: EY provides consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services that help solve our client’s toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.
EY Off Campus Recruitment:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of FinCrime Associate Analyst RMS for the Across India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- FinCrime Associate Analyst RMS
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 1431142
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Freshers can be considered for this role
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA)
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage
- This is a hybrid role
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations
- Collaborate with the functions, locations, and business units to strengthen FinCrime controls and framework by proactively escalating “HIGH Risk” cases to management team
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
Join us for Regular Job Updates
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services that help solve our client’s toughest challenges and build a better working world for all.
How to apply for EY Off Campus Recruitment 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here