We Discuss About That NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer
NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer”
NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment
In today’s fast-paced digital world , the incredible amount of data being generated every minute has grown tremendously from sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos, purchase transaction records, and GPS signals from cell phone to name a few. This amount of large data with different velocities and varieties is termed as big data and its analytics enables professionals to convert extensive data through statistical and quantitative analysis into powerful insights that can drive efficient decisions. This course provides an in-depth understanding of terminologies and the core concepts behind big data problems, applications, systems and the techniques, that underlie today’s big data computing technologies. It provides an introduction to some of the most common frameworks such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Large scale data storage technologies such as in-memory key/value storage systems, NoSQL distributed databases, Apache Cassandra, HBase and Big Data Streaming Platforms such as Apache Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka Streams that has made big data analysis easier and more accessible. And while discussing the concepts and techniques, we will also look at various applications of Big Data Analytics using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Graph Processing and many others. The course is suitable for all UG/PG students and practicing engineers/ scientists from the diverse fields and interested in learning about the novel cutting edge techniques and applications of Big Data Computing.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
CHECK HERE OTHERS NPTEL ASSIGNMENTS ANSWERS
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer 2022? :
1. True or False ?
Big Data is a collection of data that is huge in volume, yet growing exponentially with time. It is a data with so large size and complexity that none of traditional data management tools can store it or process it efficiently.
2. What does “Velocity” in Big Data mean?
a. Speed of input data generation
b. Speed of individual machine processors
c. Speed of storing and processing data
d. Speed of ONLY storing data
3. _______________ refers to the accuracy and correctness of the data relative to a particular use.
4. Consider the following statements:
Statement 1: Viscosity refers to the connectedness of big data.
Statement 2: Volatility refers to the rate of data loss and stable lifetime of data.
a. Only statement 1 is true
b. Only statement 2 is true
c. Both statements are true
d. Both statements are false
5. ______________ is a programming model and an associated implementation for processing and generating large data sets.
c. Map Reduce
6. _______________is an open source software framework for big data. It has two basic parts: HDFS and Map Reduce.
d. Apache Hadoop
7. The fundamental idea of __________________ is to split up the functionalities of resource management and job scheduling/monitoring into separate daemons. The idea is to have a global Resource Manager (RM) and per-application Application Master (AM). An application is either a single job or a DAG of jobs.
a. Hadoop Common
b. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
c. Hadoop YARN
d. Hadoop MapReduce
8. ____________is a highly reliable distributed coordination kernel , which can be used for distributed locking, configuration management, leadership election, and work queues etc.
a. Apache Sqoop
9. ______________ is an open source stream processing software platform developed by the Apache Software Foundation written in Scala and Java.
b. Apache Kafka
10. True or False?
NoSQL databases are non-tabular databases and store data differently than relational tables. NoSQL databases come in a variety of types based on their data model. The main types are document, key-value, wide-column, and graph. They provide flexible schemas and scale easily with large amounts of data and high user loads.
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Big Data Computing Assignment 1 Answer Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.