We Discuss About That NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer”
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment
Cloud computing is a scalable services consumption and delivery platform that provides on-demand computing service for shared pool of resources, namely servers, storage, networking, software, database, applications etc., over the Internet. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. This course will introduce various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer 2022? :
Q1. The public cloud has a risk of multi-tenancy.
2. Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud (UEC) is an example of
A. Private cloud
B. Public cloud
C. Hybrid cloud
D. Community Cloud
3. Organization should consider- (i) Network Dependency and (ii) Risks from multi-tenancy while thinking of deploying an outsourced private cloud
A. Only ()
B. Only (i)
C. Both (i) and (i)
D. None of ) and ()
4. Which of the following is/are XML parser API(S)?
A. Xaas (Anything as a Model)
B. DOM (Document Object Model)
C. CLI (Command Line Interface)
D. SLA (Service Level Agreement)
5. What is/are the main difference(s) between virtualization and dual boot?
A. No difference between dual boot and virtualization
B. In virtualization, operating systems are not isolated from each other, but not in dual boot.
C. In a dual boot, both operating systems run simultaneously, but not in virtualization.
D. In virtualization, both operating systems run simultaneously, but not in dual boot.
6. In virtualization, a virtual machine monitor is also called
B. Short-term Scheduler
7. Speed and flexibility are the two disadvantages of hardware-assisted virtualization.
8. The following problems are addressed through Web services
9. A web service can be discovered using
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 2 Answer Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.