We Discuss About That NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer”
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment
Cloud computing is a scalable services consumption and delivery platform that provides on-demand computing service for shared pool of resources, namely servers, storage, networking, software, database, applications etc., over the Internet. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. This course will introduce various aspects of cloud computing, including fundamentals, management issues, security challenges and future research trends. This will help students (both UG and PG levels) and researchers to use and explore the cloud computing platforms.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer 2022? :
2. Which of the following is/are true regarding penalty cost? (Here D(t) and R(t) are instantaneous demand and resources at time t.)
a. Penalty cost ox ID()/R()|dt
b. If demand is flat, penalty is equal to 0.
c. If demand is exponential (D(t)=e’), any fixed provisioning interval (tp) according to the current demands will fall linearly behind.
d. The penalty cost for exponential demand is exponential.
Answer:- b, d
3. Row-oriented storage is efficient for data-warehouse workloads.
4. Which of the following is/are example(s) of cloud SLA(s) with IlaaS delivery model?
a. Amazon EC2
b. Google App Engine
c. Salesforce CRM
d. Zoho mail
5. Which of the following OpenStack components is used for block storage services?
6. In cloud, service downtime is 30 minutes and availability of the service is 0.80. What is the service uptime?
(a) 120 minutes
(b) 60 minutes
(c) 150 minutes
(d) 135 minutes
7. In Google File System (GFS), the master maintains regular communication with the chunk servers.
8. In a system, 400 unit workloads have been added. What will be the penalty?
b. 100 %
9. Which of the following option(s) is/are correct?
a. Service Level Agreement(SLA) contains Service Level Objectives(SLO)
b. Service Level Objectives(SLO) contains Service Level Agreement(SLA)
c. Multiple Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are aggregated to Key Performance Indiocator (KPI)
d. Key Performance Indiocators (KPIs) are aggregated to Service Level Objectives(SLO)
Answer:- For Answer
10. Statement 1: In OpenStack block storage, the stored objects persist until the VM is terminated.
Statement 2: In OpenStack ephemeral storage, the stored objects are accessible from within VM as local file system.
a. Both statement 1 and 2 are correct
b. Statement 1 is correct and statement 2 is incorrect
c. Statement 2 is correct and statement 1 is incorrect
d. Both statement 1 and 2 are incorrect
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answer Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.