We Discuss About That NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment 1 Answer
NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment 1 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment 1 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment 1 Answer”
NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
INTENDED AUDIENCE : UG students of Computer Science and Engineering/IT
PREREQUISITES : Knowledge of data structures and algorithm is preferable.
(1) Gaming and entertainment industry
(2) Industry dealing with display technology
(3) Interactive consumer electronic industry
(4) Any other industry dealing with display and content rendering
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Computer Graphics Assignment 1 Answer 2022? :
1. What do we do in CG?
a. We generate 2D image and display on a screen.
b. We generate 3D image and display on a screen.
c. Both a, and b.
d. None of these.
2. What does the video memory do?
a. It stores the image in the form of string of 0 and 1, which is generated by display controller.
b. It stores the image in the form of string of 0 and 1, which is generated by video controller.
c. It stores the videos, which is generated by display controller.
d. All of the above.
3. Which among the following is correct?
a. We can use a raster scan method to render a vector graphics but cannot use a vector scan method to render a raster graphics.
b. We can use a vector scan method to render a raster graphics but cannot use a raster scan method to render a vector graphics.
c. We can use a raster scan method to render a vector graphics and vice versa.
d. We can use only raster scan method to render a raster graphics and only vector screen method to render vector graphics.
4. Computer graphics are used in mobile phones, information kiosks at popular spots such as airports, ATMS, large displays at open air music concerts, air traffic control panels, and so on.
5. The term “Computer Graphics” was coined in
6. The process of removing objects that lie outside view volume is called
b. projection transformation
c. hidden surface removal
d. hidden surface detection
7. How many phases are there in the evolution of computer graphics?
8. How many stages are there in 3D graphics pipeline?
9. The “childhood” phase in the evolution of computer graphics was the period 1964-1970.
10. First stage of the 3D graphics pipeline is “object representation”.