We Discuss About That NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer
NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer”
NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment
The aim of this course is to introduce the student to the areas of cryptography and cryptanalysis. This course develops a basic understanding of the algorithms used to protect users online and to understand some of the design choices behind these algorithms. Our aim is to develop a workable knowledge of the mathematics used in cryptology in this course. The course emphasizes to give a basic understanding of previous attacks on cryptosystems with the aim of preventing future attacks. A wide variety of basic cryptographic primitives will be discussed along with recent developments in some advanced topics like identity-based encryption, attribute-based encryption, functional encryption, two-party/multi-party computation, bitcoin and crypto-currency and postquantum cryptography. The cryptanalysis part will help us understanding challenges for cybersecurity that includes network security, data security, mobile security, cloud security and endpoint security.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
CHECK HERE OTHERS NPTEL ASSIGNMENTS ANSWERS
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer 2022? :
Q1. A traditional cryptosystem consists of.
(a) three tuple.
(b) four tuple.
(c) five tuple.
(d) six tuple.
2. Let P,C, K denote plaintext space, ciphertext space and key space re- spectively. In Shift Cipher, P = C = K = Z26. If the key for Shift Cipher is k = 12 and plaintext is 21 then ciphertext is
3. Caesar Cipher is an example of
(a) Poly-alphabetic Cipher
(b) Mono0-alphabetic Cipher
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) neither (a) nor (b)
4. Shift cipher is secure. The above statement is ...
5. The key-space for vigenere cipher of length m (mn is a positive integer) S
(d) None of the above
6. Which are the most frequently found letters in the English language ?
7. If the sender and receiver use different keys, the system is referred to as
(a) symmetric system.
(b) asymmetric system.
(c) none of these.
8. ……………………………….. is the concept that tells us about the replacement of every alphabet and the entire series gets ‘shifted’ by some fixed quantity.
(a) Block cipher.
(b) Playfair cipher.
(c) Vegenere cipher
(d) Shift cipher.
9. Suppose the ciphertext for caeser cipher is “SDUWB”. Which of the following is the corresponding plaintext?
(d) none of these.
10. Cryptography works for
(a) only Entity authentication
(b) only Non repudiation of message
(c) only Confidentiality
(d) All of them.
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Cryptography And Network Security Assignment 1 Answer Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.