We Discuss About That NPTEL Cyber Security and Privacy Assignment 2 Answer 2023
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This course introduces to management students the concepts, technologies, practices and challenges associated with cybersecurity as applied in organizations. Protection as well as disclosure of information pose unique challenges and also allude to economic and technological implications. The course takes a broad view of cyber security along with information privacy by analysing relevant organizational, human, legal and policy issues. Through this course, students will explore cyber security along with information privacy with a managerial focus. Students are expected to develop a wholesome understanding about cyber security and privacy risks to businesses covering governance, compliance and risk mitigation and closely study certain business domains.
PREREQUISITES : A core course on Management Information Systems desirable (not mandatory)
INDUSTRY SUPPORT : IT services industry, AI/Block chain start ups, Industry 4.0, autonomous vehicles industry
Table of Contents
NPTEL Cyber Security and Privacy Assignment 2 Answer 2023
- What term describes the quality or state of ownership or control of information?
- Answer: possession
- Fill in the blanks: The McCumber Cube has ——————-dimensions with ——-cells representing areas that must be addressed to secure today’s information systems.
- Answer: 3 and 27
- ——————is a weakness or fault in a system or protection mechanism that opens it to attack or damage.
- Answer: Vulnerability
- Which of the following is not a component of an organization’s Information System? (1) Software (2) Vendors (3) People (4) Government (5) ISPs
- Answer: 2, 4, & 5
- True or False: The person responsible for the storage, maintenance, and protection of information is the data custodian.
- Answer: True
- Biometric data collected from users is used for——————————————– process.
- Answer: Authentication
- Select the right options of the C.I.A. triad: (1) Assurance that information is shared only among authorized people or organizations (2) Assurance that the information is complete and uncorrupted (3) Assurance that information systems and the necessary data are not available for use when needed
- Answer: (1) True (2) True (3) True
- Match the following:
- Answer: A-1, B-3, C-4, D-2, E-5
- Who are responsible for the security and use of a particular set of information?
- Answer: Data owners
- True or False: If information has a state of being genuine or original and is not a fabrication, it has the characteristic of authenticity.
- Answer: True