We Discuss About That NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer”
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment
- Introduce R as a programming language
- Introduce the mathematical foundations required for data science
- Introduce the first level data science algorithms
- Introduce a data analytics problem solving framework
- Introduce a practical capstone case study
- Describe a flow process for data science problems (Remembering)
- Classify data science problems into standard typology (Comprehension)
- Develop R codes for data science solutions (Application)
- Correlate results to the solution approach followed (Analysis)
- Assess the solution approach (Evaluation)
- Construct use cases to validate approach and identify modifications required (Creating)
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer 2022? :
1. Choose the variable name(s) that are valid in R.
a. emp_name = “Ram”
b. emp.name = “Ram”
c. empname1 “Ram”
d. 1empname = “Ram”
Answer:- a, b, c
2. The function ls() in R will
a. set a new working directory path
b. list all objects in our working environment
c. display the path to our working directory
d. None of the above
3. Consider the following code in R.
If we supply 4 as an argument to the function find.function, after executing the above code, the result displayed would be
- the numbers “1,2,3,4”
- the numbers “1,4,9,16”
- the number “4”
- None of the above
4. The next statement in R programming is useful
a. for skipping the current iteration of a loop without terminating it
b. for terminating the current iteration of a loop
c. for evaluating the current iteration of a loop without terminating it
d. None of the above
Create the data frame using the code given below and answer questions 5 and 6
student_data = data.frame(student_id=c(1:4), student_name=c(’Ram’,’Harish’,’Pradeep’,’Rajesh’))
5. Choose the correct command to add a column named student_dept to the dataframe student_data
b. student_data[“student_dept”]= c(“Commerce”,”Biology”,”English”,”Tamil”)
c. student_dept= student_data[c(“Commerce”,”Biology”,”English”,”Tamil”)] d. None of the above
6. Choose the correct command to access the element Tamil in the dataframe student_data
a. student_data[] b. student_data[] c. student_data[] d. None of the above
7. State whether the given statement is True or False.
The library reshape2 is based around two key functions named melt and cast.
8. Consider the following code.
If a room temperature of 20℃ is input to the above code, choose the output displayed
- “The room is cold. Please turn the heater on!”
- “The room is warm” “Enjoy the stay!”
- “The room is hot” “Please turn the air conditioning on!”
- None of the above
9. Table 1 provides the scores of the students in three subjects. Create a data frame called students_scores out of Table 1. Which of the following options gives Table 2 as an output?
10. The command to check if a value is of numeric data type is ___
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1 Answer Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.