We Discuss About That NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answer 2023
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answer 2023 – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answer 2023? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answer 2023”
Table of Contents
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment
- Introduce R as a programming language
- Introduce the mathematical foundations required for data science
- Introduce the first level data science algorithms
- Introduce a data analytics problem solving framework
- Introduce a practical capstone case study
- Describe a flow process for data science problems (Remembering)
- Classify data science problems into standard typology (Comprehension)
- Develop R codes for data science solutions (Application)
- Correlate results to the solution approach followed (Analysis)
- Assess the solution approach (Evaluation)
- Construct use cases to validate approach and identify modifications required (Creating)
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answer 2023? :
1.Find the value of P(X > 2.5 | X < 5).
- 0.67 (rounded to 2 decimal places)
- Find the expected value of X.
- Suppose X ∼ Normal(μ,4). For n=20 iid samples of X, the observed sample mean is 5.2. What conclusion would a z-test reach if the null hypothesis assumes μ=5 (against an alternative hypothesis μ≠5) at a significance level of α=0.05?
- Reject H0
- A pharmaceutical company is testing a new drug. The probability that a patient experiencing a side effect from this drug is 0.10. If the drug is given to 5 patients, what is the probability that more than 1 patient will experience the side effect?
- 0.41 (rounded to 2 decimal places)
- Suppose X ∼ Normal(μ,9). For n=100 iid samples of X, the observed sample mean is 11.8. What conclusion would a z-test reach if the null hypothesis assumes μ=10.5 (against an alternative hypothesis μ≠10.5)?
- Reject H0 at a significance level of 0.05.
- Let X and Y be two independent random variables with Var(X) = 9 and Var(Y) = 3, find Var(4X − 2Y + 6).
- The correlation coefficient of two random variables X and Y is −0.14, their variance is given by 3 and 5. Compute Cov(X, Y).
- A sample of N observations are independently drawn from a normal distribution. The sample variance follows
- Chi-square with N – 1 degrees of freedom
- A car manufacturer purchases car batteries from two different suppliers. Supplier X provides 55% of the batteries and supplier Y provides the rest. 5% of all batteries from supplier X are defective, and 4% of all batteries from supplier Y are defective. You select a battery from the bulk and you found it to be defective. What is the probability that it is from Supplier X?
- Find the t-statistic for the sample data, given that the population mean of the distribution is 8.