We Discuss About That NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022
NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022 – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022”
NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022? :
1. Pick out the appropriate shape of decision boundary if the number of inputs is three.
2. Pick out the one in biological neuron that is responsible for receiving signal from other neurons.
3. Which of the following is considered as a drawback of Deep Learning?
a. Numerical stability
b. Overfitting never occurs
c. Sharp minima
d. Overfitting always occurs
4. Neurons play a vital role in how humans respond to the outside world. When does this occur?
a. Any one neuron gets activated
b.All the neurons of massively parallel interconnected network of neurons are activated.
c. Specific set of these neurons fire and relay the information to other neurons
d. At least 10% of the total number of neurons in the brain
5. Consider a Mc Culloch Pitts Neuron for which the inputs are x1,x2 and x3. Also, the aggregate function g(x) is an OR function. What is the thresholding parameter for the same?
6. Which of the following statements are True?
Statement I. Mc. Culloch Pitts neuron can be used to represent any boolean function
Statement II. If any of the inputs in a Mc. Culloch Pitts Neuron is inhibitory, then output will be zero
a. Only I
b. Only II
7. Pick out the boolean function that is not linearly separable.
8. In a perceptron learning algorithm, what is the initial value of the weights before the algorithm starts learning?
a. All weights set to zero
b. All weights set to one
c. All weights assigned random values
d. All weights assigned values specific to the application in hand
9. What is the condition for convergence of a perceptron learning algorithm?
a. Always converges
b. Data is linearly separable
c. Data is linearly non-separable
d. May or may not converge depending on the data
10. Select all the statements that hold TRUE for a Single Perceptron.
a. Inputs are weighted
b. Threshold is hand coded
c. Only Real inputs are allowed
d. Both Real and boolean inputs are allowed
e. Can solve only linearly separable data
Answer:- a, d, e
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1 Answers 2022 Then Follow US HERE and Join Telegram.