We Discuss About That NPTEL Design and analysis of algorithms Assignment 7 Answer
NPTEL Design and analysis of algorithms Assignment 7 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Design and analysis of algorithms Assignment 7 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Design and analysis of algorithms Assignment 7 Answer”
NPTEL Design and analysis of algorithms Assignment
- Asymptotic complexity, O() notation
- Sorting and search
- Algorithms on graphs: exploration, connectivity, shortest paths, directed acyclic graphs, spanning trees
- Design techniques: divide and conquer, greedy, dynamic programming
- Data structures: heaps, union of disjoint sets, search trees
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.