We Discuss About That NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 1 Assignment Answers
NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 1 Assignment Answers – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 1 Assignment Answers? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 1 Assignment Answers”
NPTEL Entrepreneurship Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
This course provides a detailed overview of entrepreneurship as the foundation of business growth and value creation in the national economy. It provides multiple constructs for entrepreneurs to be successful, and pathways for their companies to achieve sustainable growth. Each week/module of the course will cover one specific theme/topic with conceptual perspectives as well as practical examples.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will gain an expansive and deep appreciation of entrepreneurship and its pivotal role in the economy. The student or aspiring entrepreneur will be able to approach entrepreneurship with clarity and focus, and an enhanced understanding of the key success factors as well as possible risks and potential mitigation strategies. A practising entrepreneur is likely to be able to navigate the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship more effectively with the additional insights available.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 1 Assignment Answers 2022? :
1. Most successful new-age start-ups in India deploy the following:
a. Imported technologies.
b. Vintage technologies.
c. Social technologies.
d. Digital technologies.
2. Government of India has the following qualification criterion for an entity to be called as ‘startup’ in India, reckoned from the date of inception.
a. Age of the start-up
b. Age of the founders
c. Age of the investors
d. None of the above
3. An entrepreneur who enters the market with a product or service which is based on a similar or improved product that is already existing is called:
a. Innovative entrepreneur
b. Replicative entrepreneur
c. Opportunity entrepreneur
d. Necessity entrepreneur
4. Most start-ups when established fall under the following industry classification:
5. Dedicated incubation infrastructure that supports a start-up in the early stage of the startup life cycle is found in an Institution such as:
a. IIT Madras
b. Research Park
c. Genome Valley
6. Which of these startups witnessed rapid growth in the Covid–19 pandemic times?
a. Food Delivery
d. All the above
7. Which of the following is an example of industry undergoing product transformation?
a. Highway construction
b. Automobile industry
c. Rail transport
d. Air transport
Answer:- For Answer
8. Which of the following represents a transformative convergence of finance and digital technologies, which is yet to see endorsement by the national government as legal tenor?
b. Credit Cards
c. Payment gateways
9. To achieve customer acceptance, the entrepreneur must:
a. Identify the problem faced in the marketplace and find a creative solution.
b. Identify the problem faced in financing for the project and raise finance
c. Identify ideas that qualify for government support and implement them
d. Identify good talent and build an organisation
10. What is the fundamental starting stage of an entrepreneurial journey?