We Discuss About That NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 2 Assignment Answers
NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 2 Assignment Answers – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 2 Assignment Answers? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 2 Assignment Answers”
NPTEL Entrepreneurship Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
This course provides a detailed overview of entrepreneurship as the foundation of business growth and value creation in the national economy. It provides multiple constructs for entrepreneurs to be successful, and pathways for their companies to achieve sustainable growth. Each week/module of the course will cover one specific theme/topic with conceptual perspectives as well as practical examples.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will gain an expansive and deep appreciation of entrepreneurship and its pivotal role in the economy. The student or aspiring entrepreneur will be able to approach entrepreneurship with clarity and focus, and an enhanced understanding of the key success factors as well as possible risks and potential mitigation strategies. A practising entrepreneur is likely to be able to navigate the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurship more effectively with the additional insights available.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Entrepreneurship Week 2 Assignment Answers 2022? :
Q1. Which of the following products could help in developing several creative start-up product ideas?
d. Any or All of the above
2. In MBTI personality typology, ENTJ is the:
a. Rarest personality type that makes for highly effective leaders and CEOs
b. Most commonly found personality type that makes for submissive officers
c. Unique descriptor for product designers
d. Indicator for rule-book bound CFOs and lawyers
3. Kerr, S.P., W.R. Kerr & T. Xu in their paper, “Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A review of Recent Literature”, HBS Working Paper 18-047, November 2017 held that entrepreneurial characteristics are a part of:
a. Individual training
b. National culture
c. Industrial development
d. Global economy
4. Entrepreneurial large-scale firms may succeed in creating:
c. Excessive competition
d. None of the above
a. Experimenting with innovation and new business models
b. Experimenting with employees
c. Experimenting with public policy
d. Experimenting with customers
6. The success of many start-ups such as RedBus, Swiggy, Airbnb, Uber and make my trip was based on:
a. Treating demand and supply separately
b. Focussing only on demand
c. Focussing only on supply
d. Aggregating and linking demand and supply digitally
7. Paperboat is an Indian startup that succeeded with a thematic grid that combined:
a. Ethnic Indian beverages with Ethnic Indian packaging
b. Global beverages with Ethnic Indian packaging
c. Ethnic Indian beverages with Contemporary modern packaging
d. Global beverages with Global packaging
8. The fundamental and the first step of design thinking is:
a. Designing a product or service
b. Empathising with the customer
d. Developing a market plan
Answer:- For Answer
9. A true design thinking and ideation exercise involves:
a. Accepting the status quo
b. Questioning the basics
c. Relying on experts
d. None of the above
10. Which of the following is a serious ideation mistake?
a. Lack of boundary
b. Lack of predefined purpose
c. Bias and closed-mindedness
d. Imaginary constraints