We Discuss About That NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022 – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022”
Table of Contents
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
The objective of this course is to acquaint students with the terms, concepts, and points of view used in management and its historical evolution, ethics, social responsibility and environmental issues; provide students with a working knowledge of the skills and functions necessary to be an effective, efficient manager; provide an introduction to the theory and practice of managing organizations; examine the management functions (planning, organizing, leading or influencing, and controlling) and the impact of those functions on the business organization
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 1 Answers 2022? :
1. Which of the following can NOT be one of the things of managing within existing theory and philosophy of management to define management as a profession?
2. Which type of managers are responsible for leading a particular function or a subunit within a function?
(a) General managers
(b) Functional managers
(c) Frontline managers
(d) None of these
3. The functions of management relate to those activities that help in ————— ———- and also in achieving the goals and objectives of organizations. Fill up the blanks with suitable options.
(a) time management
(b) resource management
(c) value addition
(d) staff development
4. Which role of the management does involve with implementing decision, using information to advocate for the manager’s goal for organisation?
(b) Fund mobilized
(c) Resource allocator
(d) None of the above
5. The right materials and the right employees are necessary for each organizational function and activity. Which principle of management does it deal with? `
(a) General function of management
(d) Scalar chain
6. The interests of one employee or group of employees are subordinate to the interests and goals of the —————. Fill up the blank.
7. How many main areas of scientific management practice have you learnt from the lecture?
8. How are the terms like, standardization of work, simplification of work, scientific study on work, differential wage rate, mental revolution, etc., related with?
(a) Basic ideas of scientific management
(b) Techniques of scientific management
(c) Principles of scientific management
(d) None of the above
9. Classical approach of management thought relates to scientific, administrative and bureaucratic management. Who developed the scientific approach?
(a) Max Webber
(b) H. Fayol, Lyndall, Urwick, etc.
(c) F. W. Taylor, H. Emerson, H. Gantt, etc.
(d) D. McGregor
10. Which of the following is NOT related to behavioural approach of management thought?
(a) Nudge Theory
(b) Hawthorne studies
(c) Need Theory
(d) Theory of X and Y