We Discuss About That NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers 2022
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers 2022 – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers 2022”
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
The objective of this course is to acquaint students with the terms, concepts, and points of view used in management and its historical evolution, ethics, social responsibility and environmental issues; provide students with a working knowledge of the skills and functions necessary to be an effective, efficient manager; provide an introduction to the theory and practice of managing organizations; examine the management functions (planning, organizing, leading or influencing, and controlling) and the impact of those functions on the business organization
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 2 Answers 2022? :
1. In which type of planning we find it is need to keep identifying alternative courses of action that can be implemented when the original plan proves inadequate because of changing circumstances.?
(a) Strategic planning
(b) Operational planning
(c) Tactical planning
(d) Contingency planning
2. How many steps are involved in the process of planning?
3. In some organisations management thinks planning will bring all objectives fulfilled which neglects their real work and efficiency and adverse effect is being faced by the organisation. What type of limitations of planning is it?
(a) Functional level
(b) Planning does not ensure success
(c) Business level
(d) Operating level
4. Managing risk is essential to bring out success of an organization. Sometimes unforeseen events occur which required to deal immediately. In doing all these, the need of ————-is gradually increasing. Fill up the blank
5. Where do we find; all objectives are set by the leaders of the organisation as they are at the top level of the organisation and have clear understanding of the organisation to outline where they want to see the organisation?
(a) Scientific management
(b) Management by objective
(c) Management by exceptions
(d) traditional objective setting
6. How many major areas of traditional objective setting have your learnt from the lecture?
8. Which of the followings is one of the components of strategic management?
(a) Multifarious change
(b) Different dimensions
(c) Making decision for the future
(d) Environmental scanning.
9. In which point of view, planning premises can be classified into two types such as – tangible and intangible planning premises?
(a) Quantitative measurement
(b) Existing assumptions
(c) Forces and factors
(d) None of the above
10. We may sum up certain features such as- it is concerned with future assumptions, it shows the probability of future events and happening, it is based on past and present data analysis, it is done using statistical tools and techniques, it makes use of personal. What about these features are spoken of summing up?
(d) None of these