We Discuss About That NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2022
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2022 – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2022”
NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment
ABOUT THE COURSE :
The objective of this course is to acquaint students with the terms, concepts, and points of view used in management and its historical evolution, ethics, social responsibility and environmental issues; provide students with a working knowledge of the skills and functions necessary to be an effective, efficient manager; provide an introduction to the theory and practice of managing organizations; examine the management functions (planning, organizing, leading or influencing, and controlling) and the impact of those functions on the business organization
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Principles of Management Assignment 3 Answers 2022? :
1. Which is considered as the key to success for every manager as they are responsible for ascertaining the decisions made are as per defined objectives?
(a) Man power planning
(b) Human resource development
(c) Decision making
(d) Management by objective
2. Which type of decisions we find that choices are directly related to the achievement of common goals having long term effect on organisations?
(a) Tactical decisions
(b) Operational decisions
(c) Strategic decisions
(d) All of these
4. Who has shown that human beings go through three essential stages in the act of solving problems?
a) K. Aswathappa.
b) D.K. Bhattacharyya.
c) A.F. Stoner.
d) H. Simon
5. ‘The right side of human brain is believed to have logic, language, math and analysis. Decision tends to be rational and fact based in case right side of the managers/decision makers is more dominant’. State whether the statement is true or false.
7. Which is referred to the process of evaluating and choosing among alternatives in a manner consistent with ethical principles?
a) Ethical decision making
b) Tactical decision making
c) Operational decision making
d) Strategic decision making
8. Which of the following is NOT one of the barriers of decision making?
a) Compromised decision
b) Biased decision
c) Limited analysis
d) Controllable environment factor
9. In this stage of group development ultimately, the group terminates when the group is unable to satisfy the needs of members within the boundaries that it had set for itself. Members look to other groups to satisfy their needs. The group’s existence becomes redundant and it fades away. What is this stage called?
10. In this group decision making process, managers have role to make group participate into the process of implementing group decisions in order to attain the organisational goals. What is this process called?
(a) Information gathering and analysis of the facts required to solve the problem
(b) Choosing the best decision from the alternatives available
(c) Implementing the decision
(d) Communicating the decision