We Discuss About That NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS”
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
ABOUT THE COURSE :
Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills. One may be armed with good competence of one’s subject but one cannot compete with his peer groups unless one has the potential of performance.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
CHECK HERE OTHERS NPTEL ASSIGNMENTS ANSWERS
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS 2022? :
1. The term “Hard skills” and “Soft skills” are often used to signify the software and hardware of computers.
2. Soft skills are the one-time learning process.
3. A positive attitude at workplace seldom stimulates co-workers to achieve desired organizational goals.
4. Commonality and cordiality are the hallmarks of effective communication.
5. Information that comes through Grapevine communication is trustworthy.
II. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words given in options below: (5)
6. __________________ plays a vital role in communication.
7. _____________ is the hallmark of communication.
8. Soliloquy is the example of _____________ communication.
9. Meta-communication is communication which allows people to extract ____________ meaning of certain words.
If there are any changes in answers will notify you on telegram so you can get a 100% score, So Join
10. It may be considered ________________ if somebody is traveling at the cost of organizational funds organization and entertaining at an interview.
11. Which one of the following forces does Communication function?
a. Beaming force
b. Dividing force
c. Binding force
d. None of the above
12. In which book does Sigmund Freud talk about suppressed and repressed emotions?
a. The Psychopathology of Everyday Life
b. The Ego and the Id
c. Totem and Taboo
d. Interpretations of Dreams
13. Which of the following does Ego differentiate between?
a. Image and Emotion
b. Memory and Image
c. Emotion and Memory
d. Image and Emotion
14. Name the type of communication when one talks not to others but to himself:
b. Mass Media & Communication
15. Which one among the following systems of personality is the internal representative of the good and evil?
b. Super Ego
Yhaa You have done it but next? if YOU Want to your Others NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS Then Follow US HEREand Join Telegram.