We Discuss About That NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS”
Table of Contents
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
ABOUT THE COURSE :
Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills. One may be armed with good competence of one’s subject but one cannot compete with his peer groups unless one has the potential of performance.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 2 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS 2022? :
Q1. Through the area known as the unknown self, as propagated by Joe and Harry, we can have a self-discovery.
2. Non-verbal communications are spontaneous compared to verbal communication.
3. Voicemail is a storage device since information can be printed.
4. If a message is delivered with a squinted eye, the message tends to become positive.
5. The use of flat hands during communication symbolizes boredom.
6. Teleconferencing is not an alternative to face-to-face meetings.
7. The rise and fall of our voices during communication can be termed as intonation during a presentation.
Given below are multiple-choice questions having four options. Select the most suitable option as your answer. (8)
8. Who among the following is the author of the famous book “The Power of Positive Thinking”?
a. William Faulkner
b. Norman Vincent Peale
c. William James
d. Dr. Eric Berne
9. A person thinks that it is he who matters and not others and says “I’m okay, you are not okay…”. To which category of personality does such a person belong?
10. Johari Window functions to illustrate and improve self-awareness and mental understanding. How many parts does the Johari Window have?
11. In telephonic communication, if a person is calling or giving information to somebody or seeking information from somebody, which two of the following are mandatory?
a. Figurative language
c. Clarity of Voice
Answer:- For Answer
12. “Men trust their ears less than their eyes”. Who among the following is credited with this quote?
13. Our voice plays a very significant role during an oral communication. Which of the following impedes our oral communication?
a. Silence and pauses
d. Both A&B
14. Which one of the following do/doesn’t form part of kinesics?
15. Majority of speakers use pitch variation during a speaking situation. is mandatory to make our speech effective. Which of the following is not true about Pitch- variations?
a. Pitch variations convey feelings.
b. Pitch changes are called inflexions.
c. Vocal cords vibrate in the production of sounds.
d. Speech with variation tends to confuse listeners.
Answer:- For Answer