We Discuss About That NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS”
Table of Contents
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
ABOUT THE COURSE :
Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills. One may be armed with good competence of one’s subject but one cannot compete with his peer groups unless one has the potential of performance.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS 2022? :
1. The study of mental space during a communicative situation is called Proxemics.
2. In Thailand and Laos, it is rude for a stranger or acquaintance to touch a child on the top of the head.
3. In meta-communication meaning is restricted only to words.
4. Effective Listening is different from hearing and it requires adequate practice.
6. The study of time is called _____________.
7. Meta-communication symbolizes _____________.
8. Lying is done with words and also with __________________.
9. A successful communication is the result of shared assumptions and __________.
A. unspoken arguments
b. spoken words
10. To which stage of Listening, does Interpreting belong?
Answer:- For Answer
11. Which one of the following statements is/are most suitable for Combative listening?
a. Listening simply to promote/strengthen our own views
b. Listening to each and every word of the speaker
c. Listening to words and analyzing them simultaneously.
d. None of the above.
12. Pick out the odd one which does not fall into the external factors that affect listening:
Answer:- For Answer
15. Which of the following is not symbolized by a handshake?