We Discuss About That NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS”
Table of Contents
NPTEL SOFT SKILLS ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS
ABOUT THE COURSE :
Soft Skills, a buzz word today has attracted the attention of students, professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world. Employability, being the major concern today, every individual aims at getting coveted jobs. Employability today is commensurate with proving multiple skills in varied situations in a fast changing world. Hence, everyone aspiring for jobs today has to prove one’s mettle in various situations where one requires to be armed with different skills, which, collectively come under Soft Skills. One may be armed with good competence of one’s subject but one cannot compete with his peer groups unless one has the potential of performance.
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL SOFT SKILLS WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS 2022? :
4. NAFTA stands for North American Foreign Trade Agreement.
II. Given below are multiple-choice questions having four options. Select the most suitable option as your answer. (08)
8. Which of the following is not an ingredient of self-actualization needs according to Maslow’s theory of human needs?
10. Which of the following is not accurate about the characteristics of culture?
a. Culture norms are logical
b. Cultures are static
c. Culture represents identity and community
d. Culture can be learned
11. “Let us never try to negotiate out of fear, but let us also not fear to negotiate.” A quote by which famous personality?
a. Winston Churchill
b. John F Kennedy
c. Theodore Roosevelt
d. None of the above
12. Which of the following is the full form of GATT?
A. General Association of Trade and Tokens
b. Geneva Agreement on Technology and Trade
c. General Agreement on Tariff and Trade
d. General Association on Trades and Traffic
13. What is the meaning of “You Attitude” style in business?
Answer:- For Answer Click Here
14. Which of the following is not a strategy to resolve deadlock?
a. To point out no further concessions to be made.
b. To use unethical aspects of the agreement.
c. To explain and emphasize consequences
d. To show sunny side to the other party
15. Which of the following works significantly while using Persuasion as a critical factor in Negotiation?
a. Agreeing instantly
b. Talking and listening
c. Intimidating throughout
d. Whispering and noting points