We Discuss About That NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 1 Answer
NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 1 Answer – Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 1 Answer? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 1 Answer”
Table of Contents
NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment
Next Week Assignment Answers
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 1 Answer 2022? :
1. The goal of structured programming is which the following:
a. To have well indented programs
b. To be able to infer the flow of control from the compiled code
c. To be able to infer the flow of control from the program source code
d. To avoid the use of GO TO statementse.
e. To have modular programs
Answer:- c, e
2. Unrestricted use of GO TO statements is normally avoided while writing a program, since:
a. It increases the running time of programs
b. It increases memory requirements of programs
c. It results in larger executable code sizes
d. It makes debugging difficult
e. It increases the effort required to adequately test the software
Answer:- c, d
3. Which of the following are true of a model in the context of software development?
a. A model is an abstract representation of the problem
b. A model captures only important aspects of the problem and ignores the rest.
c. Different models are obtained when different aspects are ignored.
d. A model is essentially a decomposition of the system
e. A model helps handle the complexity in problem solution
f. A model is essentially a design of the system
Answer:- a, e
4. Why is writing easily modifiable code important?
a. Easily modifiable code results in quicker run time.
b. Most real world programs require change at some point of time or other.
c. Most text editors make it mandatory to write modifiable code.
d. Several developers may write different parts of a large program.
e. Easily modifiable code reduces maintenance effort
Answer:- a, b
5. Which among the following is not a software services type of project?
a. Software maintenance project
b. Software customization project
c. Outsourced software development project
d. Software product development project
e. Outsourced software testing project
6. Model building is a form of which one of the following:
7. Which of the following are implications of the magical number 7 in build and fix development projects?
a. Development effort increases exponentially with program size
b. Development effort increases linearly with program size
c. Development effort increases sub-linearly with program size
d. Development effort decreases linearly with program size
e. Each module should be decomposed into at least 7 modules in a good design
f. Each module should be decomposed into at most 7 modules in a good design
Answer:- d, e
8. Which one of the following is not an implication of severely restricted size of the short–term memory?
a. Difficulty in permanently remembering large amount of information.
b. Difficulty in developing a program with large number of variables
c. Difficulty in debugging a program with large number of variables
d. Difficulty in understanding a program with large number of variables
e. Difficulty in understanding a design in which each module is decomposed into a large number of modules
f. Difficulty in understanding a design in which a function calls a large number of other functions
g. Difficulty in understanding a design in which a function is called by a large number of functions
h. Difficulty in understanding a design in which a module is reused in many modules
Answer:- c, e
9. While using the exploratory development style, the effort required to develop a software grows exponentially with the size of the software. Which one of the following is a possible reason behind it?
a. Testing effort increases exponentially
b. Code size becomes exponentially large
c. As the number of independent variables in the program increases, it quickly exceeds the grasping power of an individual.
d. As the size of a program increases, it becomes very difficult to correct compilation errors.
e. As the size of a program increases, program compilation takes an unduly large amount of time.
10. Which one of the following is not justified by the magic number 7?
a. Number independent variables in a function should not exceed 7.
b. A function should not call more than 7 functions
c. A function should not have more than 7 statements
d. A function should not be called by more than 7 functions
e. Number of decision statements in a function should not exceed 7.
Answer:- a, d