NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 1 Answers 2022 :- Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 1 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment week 1 solutions 2022″
The Joy Of Computing Using Python?
A fun crammed windstorm tour of thirty hrs, covering everything you would like to understand to fall infatuated with the foremost asked for ability of the twenty first century. The course brings programming to your table with anecdotes, analogies and illustrious examples. Turning abstractions to insights and engineering to art, the course focuses primarily to inspire the learner’s mind to assume logically and gain an answer programmatically. As a part of the course, you’ll be learning a way to observe and culture the art of programming with Python as a language. At the tip of the course, we tend to introduce a number of this advances in computing to inspire the eager learner to pursue additional directions.
The Joy Of Computing mistreatment Python could be a fun-filled windstorm tour of thirty hrs, covering everything you would like to understand to fall infatuated with the foremost sought-after ability of the twenty first century. This course includes samples of analytics during a large choice of industries, and that we hope that students can learn the way you’ll use analytics in their careers and life. one in every of the foremost vital aspects of this course is that you just, the coed, are becoming active expertise making analytics models; we tend to, the course team, urge you to participate within the discussion forums and to use all the tools offered to you whereas you’re within the course!
Next Week Assignment Answers
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 1 Answers 2022? :
NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 1 Answers 2022
1. What are the functions that can be performed on the variables?
c. initialize starting value
d. All of the above
2. Which of the following statements is true?
a. One can run an infinite loop.
b. One cannot change the value of a variable.
c. One cannot add sound in scratch.
d. One cannot change the size of the image.
Answers will be Uploaded Shortly and it will be Notified on Telegram, So JOIN NOW
3. Choose the odd one out.
4. Which command can be used to decrease the size of a sprite?
a. Set size by
b. Change size by
c. Decrease size
d. Size change by
5. Which command can be used to move an object by some steps?
Answer:- For Answer Click Here
6. What does the cat say after executing the following code?
- a. All-natural numbers between 1-20. (Both inclusive)
- b. All even numbers between 1-20. (Both inclusive)
- c. All odd numbers between 1-20. (Both inclusive)
- d. All whole numbers between 0-20. (Both inclusive)
7. Which of the following command is not related to the motion section?
8. Which command can be used to make an image reappear?
9. Which of the following command is used to take the absolute value of a number?
a. absolute of
b. abs of
c. mod of
d. modulus of
10. State True or False: In scratch one can mention x and y coordinates to move an image.
Programming Assigment week 1
Make Sure After Condition Statement is under the That Position