NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 3 Answers 2022 :- Here All The Questions and Answers Provided to Help All The Students and NPTEL Candidate as a Reference Purpose, It is Mandetory to Submit Your Weekly Assignment By Your Own Understand Level.
Are you looking for the Assignment Answers to NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 3 Answers 2022? If Yes You are in Our Great Place to Getting Your Solution, This Post Should be help you with the Assignment answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment week 3 solutions 2022″
The Joy Of Computing Using Python?
A fun crammed windstorm tour of thirty hrs, covering everything you would like to understand to fall infatuated with the foremost asked for ability of the twenty first century. The course brings programming to your table with anecdotes, analogies and illustrious examples. Turning abstractions to insights and engineering to art, the course focuses primarily to inspire the learner’s mind to assume logically and gain an answer programmatically. As a part of the course, you’ll be learning a way to observe and culture the art of programming with Python as a language. At the tip of the course, we tend to introduce a number of this advances in computing to inspire the eager learner to pursue additional directions.
The Joy Of Computing mistreatment Python could be a fun-filled windstorm tour of thirty hrs, covering everything you would like to understand to fall infatuated with the foremost sought-after ability of the twenty first century. This course includes samples of analytics during a large choice of industries, and that we hope that students can learn the way you’ll use analytics in their careers and life. one in every of the foremost vital aspects of this course is that you just, the coed, are becoming active expertise making analytics models; we tend to, the course team, urge you to participate within the discussion forums and to use all the tools offered to you whereas you’re within the course!
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
This course can have Associate in Nursing unproctored programming communication conjointly excluding the Proctored communication, please check announcement section for date and time. The programming communication can have a weightage of twenty fifth towards the ultimate score.
- Assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
- ( All assignments in a particular week will be counted towards final scoring – quizzes and programming assignments).
- Unproctored programming exam score = 25% of the average scores obtained as part of Unproctored programming exam – out of 100
- Proctored Exam score =50% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
UNPROCTORED PROGRAMMING EXAM SCORE >=10/25 AND PROCTORED EXAM SCORE >= 20/50.
BELOW YOU CAN GET YOUR NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 3 Answers 2022? :
NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 3 Answers 2022
1. Which of the following statements describes the challenge ‘Fizz Buzz’?
a. Multiples of 3 should print buzz, multiples of 5 should print fizz, and multiples of 3 and 5 should print fizz buzz.
b. Multiples of 3 should print fizz, multiples of 5 should print buzz, and multiples of 3 or 5 should print fizz buzz.
c. Multiples of 3 should print fizz, multiples of 5 should print buzz, and multiples of 3 and 5 should print fizz buzz.
d. Multiples of 3 should print buzz, multiples of 5 should print fizz, and multiples of 3 and 5 should print fizz buzz.
2. random.randint(1,100) will generate a number _________.(assume random is imported)
a. Between 1,100 both inclusive.
b. Between 1,100 both exclusive.
c. Between 1,100 only 100 inclusive.
d. Between 1,100 only 1 inclusive.
3. Consider a string of 20 digits initialized with all zeros as a DNA sequence, in the context of lectures, updating a random ‘zero’ as ‘one’ implies ___.
a. Updating a random number
4. Which of the following method is correct to add an element at a specific position?
5. What will be the output of the following program?
a. Python, C++, Java, Kotlin
b. 0, 1, 2, 3
c. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
d. Python, C++, Java
6. Which of the following methods is correct to count the number of instances on an element in a list?
7. In the Fizz Buzz game, What will be the output if the number is 285?
c. Fizz Buzz
d. No output
8. Which of the following keywords is used to define a function in python?
c. define function
9. Which of the following statements are true about crowd-sourcing?
a. Answers received via crowdsourcing are never correct.
b, Answers received via crowdsourcing can be as good as the answer by an expert.
c. Answers received via crowdsourcing can be better than the answer by an expert.
d. Answers received via crowdsourcing are always correct.
Answer:- For Answers
10. Which of the following commands is not correct in order to generate a graph?
NPTEL The Joy Of Computing Using Python Assignment 3 Programming Solutions
Q1. There is list L containing some numbers. Write a program to create a new list which contains the numbers which are either divisible by 5 or 7 or both. Print that new list in ascending order.
ans=[z for z in L if z%5==0 or z%7==0] print(sorted(ans),end="")
Q2. Write a function rev which takes a list L and integer n and print the first n largest numbers of the list.
def rev(L,n): print(sorted(L)[::-1][:n],end="")
Q3. Write a program to count and print the number of odd numbers in a list L.
odd=[a for a in L if a%2!=0] print(len(odd),end="")