Table of Contents
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Scholar Trainee – SIM | Data Analytics | Test Engineer
Wipro Freshers Inviting 2023:- Wipro Hiring freshers for Scholar Trainee – SIM and Data Analytics and Test Engineer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. (Wipro Recruitment Drive 2023)
Wipro Freshers Inviting 2023:-
|Job Role||Scholar Trainee – SIM | Data Analytics | Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Degree Graduate|
|Batch||2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023|
|Salary||INR ₹ 7 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher (0 -1)|
Wipro Freshers Inviting 2023
Responsibilities For Candidates:-
- Preferably having experience of customer service in a content moderation environment
- Should be fluent in below foreign language with a minimum of B2 level proficiency in R/W/S from any reputed institute.
- A flexible mind set to be able to accommodate any change which may be shift/process/product etc.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel for maintaining needed reports.
- Should be able to able to read, write and speak (Language, English )
- Good Knowledge on Internet
- The ability to work in 24*7 shifts
- 5 day working, rotational weekly off
- The ability to work in a team environment & contribute
- Excellent navigational and multi-tasking skills on the computer
- Good Listening/Understanding Skills
- Handle queries/troubleshooting on assigned reviews within Service Level Agreement
- Should be ok to deal with egregious/sensitive content
Selection Process For Drive:-
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test- Aptitude Test, Technical Test
- Selection (Wipro Freshers Inviting 2023)
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Click on the “Apply Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.
Scholar Trainee – SIM
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Medical Assistance Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Cover (INR 12,00,00 pa)
- Group Life Insurance Cover (INR 14,00,000 pa)
- Parental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Pension (Optional)
- Survivor Benefits
- Interest-free loan of INR 20,000 for housing
- deposit/ purchase of two wheeler
- Interest-free vehicle loan
- Contingency loan
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Apply Registration Link:
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Wipro
Apply Link: Click here to apply [ Scholar Trainee – SIM ]
Apply Link: Click here to apply [Data Analyst]
Apply Link: Click here to apply [Test Engineer]
Other Opportunities: Check here